|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCESS STATEMENT|
|RIGHTS AND LICENCES|
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
In the process of uploading the script the author is done online. First the author creates an account as an author first then uploads the manuscript. the review process was carried out by reviewers of the Eduprof journal and was carried out online in several stages in Blind Review Procces. The writings of the authors that have been corrected by reviewers and the results of improved writings are uploaded and managed in this journal system. The process of accepting written manuscripts needs to pay attention to the following policies.
1. The author creates an account by filling in the identity as requested.
2. Articles from the author's script uploaded online to the Eduprof Journal
3. Manuscripts will be examined and selected by the editorial board in terms of focus and scope, predetermined article templates (listed on the front page of the journal) and plagiarism of texts with a similarity of no more than 30%.
4. Manuscripts that have met the criteria seen from the focus and scope, the suitability of the template, and also checking for plagiarism of no more than 30% will be sent to reviewers for review in terms of content content.
5. The combined content is an introduction, research methodology, research results, discussion, conclusions and bibliography. The reviewer will review it in terms of science, renewal, and the benefits of research for the community.
6. The review process is carried out by reviewers in several stages to achieve the expected content of written content.
7. The editor will make a final decision about the text that has been reviewed by reviewers whether it can be published or not.
8. if the editor has decided that the manuscript was accepted, then the editor will ask the author's approval to publish it in the journal Eduprof.